We hope you will enjoy your stay at our 1932 historic Sugar Plantation Bed and Breakfasts. We have renovated with care to maintain our “Old Hawaii” feel. At the same time upgrading the bedrooms and baths to include all of the modern amenities that make traveling relaxing and fun.
Feel free to call us between 10 am and 8 pm if you would like more information or would prefer to make your reservation by phone. Please note our online reservation form is secure. Also Hawaii is 3 hours earlier than California.
There is a three-night minimum required FOR ALL ROOMS between December 24th through January 1st.
- We accept Visa or Master Card, cash and travelers checks.
- Guests welcoming notes are always on the front entry door.
- Check-in is between 3:00 p.m. and 6:00 pm or please call if you will be later
- We do not offer early check-in at this time
- Check-out of bedrooms by 10:30. a.m.
- No pets allowed.
- Smoking permitted only in the parking area.
- Breakfast is served at 8:00 a.m.
- Special diets (food allergies) are taken into consideration if presented before arrival.
100% for Holiday weeks (Easter, Thanksgiving, December 23rd – Jan 1 and Merry Monarch week).
100% for a one night stay.
100% For any reservation made within our 3 weeks cancellation period.
50% For all other reservation
Balance is due upon arrival.
- $25 handling fee for all cancellations.
- Multiple room booking $25 cancellation fee for each room canceled
- Up to to three weeks prior to arrival deposits will be cheerfully refunded minus cancellation fee
- Holiday weeks – refund will be given ONLY if the room or rooms are re-rented.
Should it be necessary for you to depart earlier than your confirmed departure date, you will be responsible for the full amount of your booking, unless we can re-rent the remained of your reservation.
- $30.00 + Hawaii tax is charge for all persons over two per bedroom, per night is added to room rate.
- Hawaii Sate sales tax of 4% is added to room rate.
- Hawaii transient tax of 9.25% is added to room rate.